By Our Reporter
Makerere University computer building survived a serious fire on Tuesday evening.
The University spokesperson,Ritah Namisango told the press that ,on Tuesday evening, electricity was on and off and it later caused a short circuit and sparks in the internet control room.
The emerging fire was contained in time by the security team working in the CIT ,saving the entire building from catching fire,she noted
She added that the internet server is currently off and thus no intent service in the entire university.
No one was hurt in the accident