By Jane Nambi
Madonna is the highest paid celebrity of 2013 according to Forbes Magazine with $125 million which she earned from her album MDNA and her tour. The list was released by Forbes yesterday. Oprah landed on the list as one of the highest paid celebrities in 2013 with $77 million. She was ranked 13th on the list.
Check out the list of the top 15 highest paid celebrities of the year 2013.
- Madonna, $125 million
- Steven Spielberg, $100 million
- Simon Cowell, $95 million
- E.L. James, $95 million
- Howard Stern, $95 million
- James Patterson $91 million With 29 titles on the e-book best seller list, Patterson is arguably the most successful author of all time.
- Glenn Beck $90 million Proving that there’s money to be made in news on the Internet, Beck’s website, The Blaze, is a profitable hit.
- Michael Bay $82 million Critics may hate him but fans love him. His latest movie, Pain & Gain wasn’t a box office smash but he’ll be back on top with next year’s Transformers 4.
- Jerry Bruckheimer $80 million Uber-producer Bruckheimer has been churning out hits since 1983′s Flashdance. His Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has grossed $3.7 billion at the global box office.
- Lady Gaga $80 million A hip injury sidelined her successful tour last year but Gaga still made plenty of dough.
- Tyler Perry $78 million Perry’s sweet deal with Lionsgate lets him earn big from his movies even with they don’t perform that well. He’s now on board to help save Oprah’s OWN network.
- Tiger Woods $78 million In the past year Woods’ prize money has doubled and his off-course income is up thanks to sponsor bonuses with Nike and Rolex.
- Oprah Winfrey $77 million Even without her daytime talk show Winfrey is still on top. She ranked No. 1 on our Celebrity 100 this year which measures a mix of earnings and fame.
- Robert Downey Jr $75 million Thanks to Iron Man, Downey is the highest-paid actor in Hollywood.
- Dr. Phil McGraw $72 million Ratings are up 6% at McGraw’s talk show and his book, Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World was a hot seller.