By Our Reporter
Fire has gutted down a senior one dormitory at Masaba secondary school in Sironko district ,Eastern Uganda .The Incident occurred of Tuesday evening as the students were having super .
The DPC Sironko district has attributed the fire outbreak to electricity .He said that the dormitory was poorly wired according to an assessment by police.
All property in the affected dormitory was destroyed leaving the students stranded .Fortunately no student was hurt in the fire according to school officials.
The parents have been allowed to visit their students but they will not leave school .
Parents who ran to Masaba senior secondary school after the fire broke out have lamented that they have no money because they have just returned the children to school.