By Sandra Birungi
Applying for the Tullow Group Scholarship has been opened with just a few days left.
However, applications are open only for students wishing to further their studies with a masters’ degree.
Countries eligible for this scholarship are:
• Congro Brazzaville
• Cote D’Ivoire
Applications are open until February 13th 2013. Some of the courses eligible for the scholarship are MA Archaeology, LLM International Law,
LLM International Commercial and Business Law, MA. Journalism, MSc. Journalism, MEng Chemical Engineering and MSc. New and Renewable Engineering among others.
Applicants are expected to fulfill certain guidelines and fill out an application form. Some of the requirements for applicants are
- Be a citizen and legally resident in participating country;
- Have a minimum of a bachelor degree or Licence (second class lower or better) or an HND (second class upper or better);
- Be resident in participating country at the time of application;
- Have work experience with a track record of success in their field of endeavour
- Have not previously studied abroad or received an international scholarship