A 13 year old Chinese boy Du Chuanwang ,who helped at an auto repair shop faced the wrath of his workmates when they filled his body with gas.
The two co-workers reportedly inserted the nozzle of an air pump into his anus and filled his body with air.
Angel Mom, a charity group that helped arrange the hospital transfer say Du has a serious nose infection that is causing necrosis. His nose and cheek have also started decaying.
Doctors are struggling to save Du Chuanwang’s life .Currently his digestive tract has stopped bleeding, and his acid and electrolyte levels have returned to normal.
Ai Qingze, the head of the Shandong hospital where Du received initial treatment, told the China Daily newspaper that upon seeing his inflated belly, the surgeons there cut his abdomen open to expel the gas and saw that his small intestines were bleeding. Ai said the boy’s liver, kidneys and stomach were also damaged.
He lives in Shandong Province on China’s east coast .His mother died six years ago.